On the other hand, one of the major plusses for Camino is that it is
more tightly integrated with the OS than FireFox is, so it also uses the
OSX form elements au-naturale. (And pays attention to the proxy settings
in the OS, which is rather handy on my laptop.)  I think what you really
meant to say is that it treats the abuse of its own chrome with
disdain... many of us still believe that styling of Chrome is a Bad
Thing(tm)

Mike