Rob Kirton wrote:
I am with Rimintas on this one.  I don't think we'll all agree this.

<!-- would-be separator -->

Something like this, Rob?

The thing is... When you say you don't particularly want to see page breaks if you're viewing a document unstyled... Are there any other breaks you would like to avoid? Perhaps a matter for custom CSS for those elements is more what you're after.

Regards,
Barney