I don't believe they have one.  I contacted the guy selling the controllers on
different EV lists and Ebay and he gave me a the phone number to call them.  I
don't know if it is a number they want given out on a public list or not.
Since it is a business I would think they wouldn't mind, but I will ask when I
call back and order my controller.  Until then I'm happy to share it with
anyone privately.

Here is a link to one of their golf cart controllers being sold on ebay, or
just do an ebay search on logisystems.
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-700-AMP-0-5k-ohm-LogiSystems-Golf-Cart-Controller_W0QQitemZ320250634298QQihZ011QQcategoryZ40155QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They build controllers up to 156 volts and 1000 amps.  I am likely going to buy
the 72 - 120 volt 1000 amp model (they also have a 550 and 750 amp controller
in this voltage range)  for my truck and let it do double duty by powering my
drag bike down the track :-)

damon

> To: listserv@electricmotorcycles.net> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Thu, 15
> May 2008 10:06:00 -0400> Subject: Re: [ElectricMotorcycles] New News and
> about axe 7245R1alltraxcontroller> > What is the website for the Logisystems
> controllers?> > -shawn> > -----Original Message-----> > From: damon henry
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> Subj: Re: [ElectricMotorcycles] New News and about axe
> 7245R1alltraxcontroller> Date: Thu May 15, 2008 9:48 am> Size: 2K> To:
> ElectricMotorcycles <listserv@electricmotorcycles.net>> > You may be correct
> although from the message I can't tell if they got that far or not. I've
> never tried to upgrade the firmware on one of these controllers and I'm not
> sure what would cause them to want to do that. I usually just take them out
> of the box and install them as is, although I may tweak a few parameters.> >
> Speaking of these, I just blew another one up. That makes a total of 3 that I
> have toasted and I've never got any feedback from Alltrax as to why. This was
> the one I had in my truck and it's only been on the road for a few months and
> about 1000 miles. I have not had an issue with Alltrax on warranty
> replacements, but I would rather that they keep the magic smoke in. I also
> hate to just toss a new one back in without changing anything when I don't
> know why it let go in the first place.> > I just got permission from the wife
> to buy a new 1000 amp Logisystems controller for the truck. The 7245 was
> adequate for the little Datsun and gave me some good test information, but
> when I first bought it my thought was to eventually go with something bigger
> in the truck and upgrade the 4845 on my motorcycle, so it looks like that is
> what I will be doing. The truck should go from feeling like a stock 1970
> Datsun 4 banger to being a real beast.. It's going to be a lot of fun to
> drive :-)> > The weather has turned nice here, so I have been out on the
> motorcycle. It's been fun riding it again after giving it the winter off.> >
> damon> > > > > Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 09:34:55 -0400> From: [EMAIL
> PROTECTED]> To: listserv@electricmotorcycles.net> Subject:
> [ElectricMotorcycles] New News and about axe 7245R1 alltrax controller> > > >
> > My guess is since the problem started with the firmware upgrade that the>
> download was munged and the controller is bricked.> > > In other news, I
> registered my Lectra today. I had to explain why it had> no CC's and no
> cylinders and was not a moped. They called the state and> the state just said
> just go with it. Not painful at all although to get> vanity plates (I hope to
> get AMPS) I have to go to the state office.> > jv> > > > On Thu, May 15, 2008
> 8:54 am, Mike wrote:> > Hey Guys,> >> > I just got this email from Aam. He's
> having problems and I'm not sure> > what's going on. I thought I'd toss it
> out to the smarties on the list.> > He's not on the list so please either cc
> the list or reply to him, n> --- message truncated ---> > >
Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends.
http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_052008