Actually, I do know a little about them because they are just south of me on
the freeway in Salem Oregon, although I have never personally visited them.
Their Zap vaporware isn't so vaporish as I have seen their vehicles at OEVA
meetings.  I first learned about their lithium packs through an old OEVA friend
Joe Strubahr who is good friends with the owner.  I consider them legit, but
have the convenience of going and visiting them in person if/before I ever buy
from them.

Perhaps the bad graphics are a good sign?  Something only a true engineer would
use without the aid of a marketing guru :-)damon

> Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:38:35 -0700> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
> listserv@electricmotorcycles.net> Subject: Re: [ElectricMotorcycles]
> electricwheels supplier> > Damon do you know anything about these folks? They
> have a lot of Zap vaporware on their site ( and why do these EV sites> use
> such awful graphics?) which makes me doubt their reliability.> > The packs
> are too large for my ultra-lightweight project, but very interesting for the
> next phase.> > John> > damon henry wrote:> > >
> http://www.electricwheelsinc.com/batteries.shtml>
Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on
Windows Liveā„¢ Messenger. Add now.