Rattle snakes only rattle when someone is near. Well, isn't that an
interesting motion detector thought.  This isn't beyond affordable
possibilities and the teen drivers might buy em all up before GM can get
enough for the Volt.  My son just bought a camera from Costco, $ 80, for
the back of the SRT 8 which has awful rear visibility.  Folks want them
anyway. This is NOT an E-vehicle unique problem.

Paul F Renneisen
Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

 Hi Everyone,