Let's try to keep to supplying alternative solutions and supplying good
electro-mechanical advice.  99 % of the time I can back into my driveway or
parking spot, so that I can just take off in fwd., therefore visibility is
not as much of a problem.  It takes a little more time to switch a breaker
and a plug to change direction in my configuration.  I have a recording of a
helicopter I may just use more often in some neighborhoods because my
vehicles so low it's hard to see me coming too.  By the way, I had a deaf
girlfriend and a blind childhood buddy, and I think they'd like us to give
them a ride anytime!

Hey Andrew:  Does A/C Propulsion ship their entire electric package to any
Scion Xb owner that wants one?
Anyone have any leftover parts. I'm thinking of converting an old VW.
Anyone else:  Is there a book on designing a hub motor?

Larry