Blog sub group?  Maybe but...important news NEEDS to be debated.  This is
a great example of how big oil will devote ALL their resources, we know ho
w big those resources are, to crushing the Electric Car.

Today I will be with a host of many St. Thomas University students.  From
the e-mails I have received, they, our future generation of leaders, ARE
READY to embrace the alternative electric car.

For those who are annoyed by a blip of e-mails that will certainly pass in
time, you can't be ready for the fight against big oil if this alone will
cause you to flee.

Is it time to put fossil fuels and the alternatives that are driving food
prices worldwide batty away?  The choice is ours to make.  Stay tough,
stay true.  Here's to an even better Electric Car!  That should be our
focus.

Sound devices are cheap and reliable.  Triggered when needed.  Problem
solved.  And we look SAFER over the petroleum folks! That's a win!

Paul F Renneisen