From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Ishai Sagi
Sent: Monday, 28 July 2008 2:27 PM
To: listserver@ozmoss.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] Teched BDC presentation

Hello everyone,

I thought I may try something new this year, and ask people what they expect
from the presentation before I start working on it.

I am presenting with an American MVP about the BDC - a level 400
presentation. What would you want to see in that presentation?

I am leaving this as an open question because I do not want to limit your
thinking - just shoot me what would make you happy to see. After all, the
people in this list are the most likely to come see the presentation!

Thanks!

Ishai Sagi
Solutions Architect
Information Services