Thanks Chris. I will keep this in my notes

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Grist
Sent: Monday, 28 July 2008 3:37 PM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] RE: Teched BDC presentation

Hope to be there, budget permitting.

I don't know how advanced the presentation is going to be, but for what ive
done so far I have done everything by hand. So would be keen to see how easy
the tools are that were released recently to create the bdc apps using the gui.

Perhaps some possible integration with dynamics sl/crm or similar would be
useful also and maybe some things that is out of the ordinary :)