There's no new ideas anyway, so if we only got paid for ideas then no one
gets paid and we all starve, or have to move onto something like digging
holes or something. Not that there's anything wrong with digging holes, per
se, just it's not a career choice I hold dear. I'm sure there are some nice
hold diggers out there, but I digress.

cheers,
Stephen