Silverlight 3.0 - hm ... this seems so far away right now :), but anyway
here is my list:

1. We have seen Silverlight2 being more like WPF now, but there is a lot
more to be done in this direction. I want to be able to write on Silverlight
"*rich enough*" apps so it makes sense to re-use the code in WPF. If I have
to say a single thing for the 3.0 version - this is it. Just bring the
powerfull WPF concepts in Silverlight :)

2. RichText/Html support - we really need this, so the sooner we have it -
better. You can not build RIA without rich text support, right? :)

3. +1 on offline support.

Thanks!

Valentin Stoychev
Telerik