From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of silky
Sent: Sun 3/30/2008 8:31 PM
To: listserver@ozSilverlight.com
Subject: Re: [OzSilverlight] Silverlight 3.0 wishlist, now's your chance.

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 1:12 PM, Stephen Price <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> C'mon Silky, don't be an ass. He's doing his job liaising with us.
> If he didn't ask for our input you'd bitch about him ignoring us. Cut him
> some slack and turn off the <bitterness/> tags.  :p

:) well i do find it a little annoying this attitude of take community
ideas and implement them for their own profit. ms profits from good
ideas of the community; why should they be the only ones to benefit?
i'm just saying that if, indeed, ideas are accepted and used [from the
community] the person giving them should be rewarded in some fashion.

that's all.

</cynical>

yes it's nice for the community to give feedback to a product.

--
http://lets.coozi.com.au/

There's not a problem I can't fix, because I can do it in the mix.