Recently in Norfolk a neighbor got salt water in his fresh water and then
overflow from the radiator cap.

Turned out to be a rust-blocked water nozzle in the exhaust elbow bulding
up the seawater back pressure until the salt water entered the fresh water
at the fancy rubber elbow on the heat exchanger that is supposed to keep
the two waters seperate.

A new exhaust elbow fixed it.

There Oughtta be a Law that exhaust elbows be made only of stainless...

Norm