On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 02:58:54PM +0000, Densler, Vernon R (AS) wrote:
> So since everyone seems to want a topic to talk about…
>
> Does anyone know how I can get a little bit more depth to my slip without
> attracting too much attention?  It’s all sand.  One particular place I am
> worried about is around the AC inlet.

Jump in the water with a landscaping rake under the cover of darkness?
(I've seriously thought of doing that myself with a little submerged
knoll behind my usual summer mooring). Needless to say, I'm assuming
that you have somewhere nearby that you can make shallower..

Cheers,
Kris

--
Kris Coward                                     http://unripe.melon.org/