So not a good day at all.  Got the 3" pump and managed to pump the hull out
enough to see not only the last thing I expected but the last thing I wanted
to see.  There is a 4" concrete piling skewering my hull.  I was able to
slow the water down enough that the sump pump is keeping it almost empty.
While we were working on the boat we felt a crunch.  I thought it was
shifting on the piling and it turns out that there is another piling now
piercing the hull just in front of my board case.  I was told the slip was
shallow when the water was down but was not told that there was all kinds of
debris with pointy ends sticking out of the mud.  The piling in the back is
in the inside of the port hull and the one in the middle towards the front
is on the outside of the port hull.

The marina owner finally showed up at 4:00 and we put a section of PVC drain
pipe under it to try to keep it from going down much more.

He is saying now that he is going to jack the port hull out of the water and
build cradle to hold the hull so we can repair the holes.  Then when the
water comes up high enough to float her out without ripping the hull on the
spikes we will get her out of there.  Hopefully he does this soon so that I
don't get any more damage.