All,

A topic that comes up occasionally that affects some mail tools like
outlook is that html email on this list makes it harder for some folks to
process patches.

I use mutt specifically to avoid using a fancy email client for all my
patch download/send work, it is powered by coal/steam and would work fine
on a 1970 VAX but there you go.

Anyway, does anyone object to having mailman reject HTML mail ? One up side
is that I will not waste time blocking offers of cheap watches and fax
services from the list :)

On the other hand I will miss bullet lists and the color red when I am
grumpy.

Mike

--
Mike Holmes
Technical Manager - Linaro Networking Group