On Jul 17, 2013, at 22:36, Nick Williams <nicho...@nicholaswilliams.net>
wrote:

Guys, it's been six weeks since we last discussed this. Several of us are
pushing to get Log4j2 released GA next month or very early in September.
Can we get this moving? It'd be great to have the new logo for the GA
release.

I'd love to see a logo contest.

I do not see why we should rush the release. There are areas of the code
base that I've never even explored in depth but that plan on looking at. I
would feel more confident to say that the whole pile is fully baked then.
Right now I think Ralph is the only person with deep knowledge everywhere.

I know the quality is good and because of that I am using it in a new
project, beta label and all.

Nick