I think "rush" is a bit of a stretch. I've been working on this for 4 years now
and we have been doing beta releases for a year. I don't mean any offense, but
I don't believe you being familiar with the whole code base is a requirement
for a GA release. To be honest, I haven't spent much time looking at the async
support Remko added.

The fact that you and I are willing to use it in production says a lot about
whether it is GA quality.

Ralph