I don't think so.  If Sun is going to ship JSR47 with JDK 1.4, they have to
complete their test cycle.  They won't accept anything but minor changes at
this point.  Once that's done, I'd guess that a major change (like changing
from the JSR to log4j) will never happen.

Chris

Tivoli Systems
Dept. G78A/Bldg. 501
P.O. Box 12195
Research Triangle Park, NC  27709
(919) 254-9964
Internet:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ceki Gülcü <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/12/2001 08:00:38 PM

Please respond to "LOG4J Users Mailing List"
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:  Re: JSR47 Critique

Hi Pier,

JSR47 is still in the public-review stage. Doesn't that mean that
officially alterations are still possible? Cheers, Ceki

--
Ceki Gülcü