There U go (log4j.peroperties file)....Also, there is no stdout and stderr...I am
using a direct logger to appender (RollingFileAppender in my case)

log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, A1
log4j.appender.A1=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.A1.File=C:\\Dorado\\oware3rd\\log4j\\LogFiles\\ServerLogger.log
log4j.appender.A1.MaxFileSize=2KB
log4j.appender.A1.MaxBackupIndex=20
log4j.appender.ROLL.layout.ConversionPattern=%d %-5p %c - %m%n
log4j.debug=true