Hey I think I found something that help!

When tomcat loads the jar files it prints the following message;

WebapClassLoader:
validateJarFile<C:\java\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27\webapps\ae_http\WEB-INF\lib\j2ee.jar>
- jar not loaded. See Servlet Spec 2.3, section 9.7.2. Offending class:
javax/servlet/Servlet.class

I am digging to try to figure out why this is,

Thanks again,
Scott