From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 10:23 AM
To: Log4J Users List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Log4J vs. java.util.logging

Howdy,
http://www.qos.ch/logging/thinkAgain.html

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?Log4JProjectPages/Log4jvsJDKLog
ging

http://builder.com.com/5100-22-1046694.html

Log4j will be around.  The next major release, v1.3, is going to have
several great new features to further distance log4j from JDK 1.4 logging.
Use log4j.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

sender.  Thank you.

otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thank you