Where can I get log4j 1.3? Is it in beta?

Thanks,

Bob

At 03:06 PM 04/28/2004 +0200, you wrote:
At 02:50 PM 4/28/2004, you wrote:
Hi all.

How can I programmatically find out if log4j has already been configured? I configure log4j in my ejbCreate() method using PropertyConfigurator.configure("myfile.properties"). I don't want this to run every time my EJB container creates an instance of my bean class. I've looked in the book, the code, and the API docs, but I can't find it.

In log4j 1.3, LoggerRepository has a method called isPristine. For log4j 1.2.8, read pages 82 and 83 of the manual.

Thanks,

Bob

-- Ceki Gülcü