Quoting Robert Pepersack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Where can I get log4j 1.3?  Is it in beta?

It isn't released as a binary yet.  You can check out the latest CVS.  There are
ways to figure out if Log4j has been configured in 1.2.x.  Try this...

http://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4j/Log4JProjectPages/UsefulCode

Look down the page a bit for the code.  It isn't bullet proof, but may work for
what you need.

Jake