Come on... You know what I mean. I didn't find any good manual or tutorial
freely available for log4j. And I searched for half an hour. Excuse me if I
then dare to ask here. So if anyone can tell me, I would be glad.

James Stauffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Did you search the mailing list
archives, wiki, and javadocs?