*hm* .. using maven 2.2.1 it seems to work flawlessly. At least it does not
produce warnings. ;-) I checked the site and mostly only the dates are
changed now. *yay!*

The last problem I have now are the line endings in the generated site. I am
on windows and I suppose the svn expects \n instead of \r\n line endings?

Will the site automatically be updated once I commit the updated site?