>> *hm* .. using maven 2.2.1 it seems to work flawlessly. At least it does
>not
>> produce warnings. ;-) I checked the site and mostly only the dates are
>> changed now. *yay!*
>
>mvn 2 + 3 do need different things in the reporting section. Maybe we
>(you? ;-)) should look into migrating to m3 for log4net

Maybe another day. :-)

>> The last problem I have now are the line endings in the generated site. I
>am
>> on windows and I suppose the svn expects \n instead of \r\n line endings?
>
>I wrote a blog on that because it bugged me often too:
>http://www.grobmeier.de/svn-properties-client-config-05072009.html
>Common usus is native style i think

I got that one working too now. It was because I mixed mvn3 files with the
ones I generated with mvn2. But now the commit fails with:

Error: Commit failed (details follow):
Error: Changing file
Error:  '\log4net-site-content\log4net\log4net-1.2.11\project-reports.html'

Error:  is forbidden by the server
Error: Access to
Error:
'/repos/infra/!svn/txr/839889-i0ux/websites/production/loggingtest/content/l
og4net/log4net-1.2.11/project-reports.html'
Error:  forbidden

I have the impression that this is something someone else has to fix. :-)

Cheers,
D.