OK, I've posted it to the following address (I hate posting clickable links,
so I'm embedding some spaces)  http://idisk.me.com / yoavetali / Public /
ld.odt

The process?

   1. I created an ODT file with the first page, one definition and a table
   of contents
   2. I unzipped the ODT, and got the "insides"
   3. I viewed contents.xml inside and figured out the format of text.
   4. I then wrote a C program to read in the XML dump and write out XML in
   the format that OO likes.
   5. I replaced the contents.xml file with my generated version, and
   re-zipped the file.
   6. opened in OO, updated the table of contents, saved and exported as
   PDF.

I guess I could make the C program nicer, of make it use an XML library
rather than parsing on my own. Probably could be more efficiently done in
PERL. Still, I only plan to run it every other month, so who cares.

I would like some help in translating the front page. Maybe I should also
write some dual-language foreward.

mi'e ioav.