On or about Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 05:48:50PM +0000, Redvers Davies typed:

>If you run enlightment as a windowmanager you can use the URL
>epplet.  You simply highlight the URL (or a lump of text which contains
>a URL) and click "www", "ftp" or "get".  WWW opens up a web browser,
>ftp opens up an xterm with ftp running and connected and "get" runs
>wwwget and saves the file in your local directory.

The collected genius of London.pm should be able to come up with a
perl/Tk program to do this.

In fact, had I not had to do some actual work today, I'd probably have
written one already. Thus is genius constrained and (cont. p94)