On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 12:09:21PM +0100, Chris Heathcote wrote:
> DavidC:
> > According to the critics, it is 'acceptable if not great' but fuck it,
> > *I* liked it.
>
> Remember a lot of wine suffers from the holiday effect, and doesn't seem
> quite as nice on a wet blustery Thursday night.

Ah no, the few bottles I did bring back with me were just as good as I
remember.  Particularly on a wet blustery Thursday night in Cornwall just
before christmas, IIRC.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **

PGP signature