On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, Greg McCarroll wrote:

> * Mark Fowler ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> >
> > [1] Sunnydale, judging by the inhabitants. And I ain't talking about
> >     vampires.
>
> Trolls, Demons, cute blondes with pointy instruments? What are you
> talking about?
>

>From my pathetically small number of journal entries:
                   http://use.perl.org/journal.pl?op=display&uid=968

While waiting for the train to leave Bath I had a odd London.pm perl
monger moment.  Tapping away at my keyboard at some perl I look up to see
Anthony Stewart Head and Alyson Hannigan waiting for the train (along with
a rapidly growing throng of fans.)  Since I had no particular reason to
harass people simply trying to use public transport I left them alone
(though it's a shame I didn't have my copy of programming perl on me, a
signed copy would have had made an excellent auction at YAPC::Europe.)
Public transport of course chose to repay me by rerouting the train via
another line that doesn't have my home town on it, forcing me to take a
bus replacement - but that's another (much more boring) story.

Later.

Mark.

--
s''  Mark Fowler                                     London.pm   Bath.pm
     http://www.twoshortplanks.com/              [EMAIL PROTECTED]