On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Philip Newton wrote:

> Mark Fowler wrote:
> > Anthony Stewart Head
>
> Is that Giles? I'm not really _au fait_ with the fakenames....
>
> > Alyson Hannigan
>
> Mmm, Willow. For that, I'll forgive the fact that you tried to drag "perl"
> (in the form of an URL including "use.perl.org") into this mailing list.

whats really goading was that I was at bath station yesterday evening and
if my trains were on time I might have seen Willow!!!!

Life sucks! this morning I left the iron on and had to go back home from
the office, and caught the wrong train which zoomed past my station and
the next before waiting 20 minutes for a train back to my station, then
wait another 15 minutes for the next train back to bristol.

finally when I got into teh office, my keyboard wasn't working, and I was
about to ask somebody if I could log in from their box when it was pointed
out that I had the joke keyboard (no cable attached)..

bah!

A.

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty";> Betty @ termisoc.org </A>
"As a youngster Fred fought sea battles on the village pond using a