On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Aaron Trevena wrote:

> > Mark Fowler wrote:
> > > Anthony Stewart Head
> > > Alyson Hannigan

> whats really goading was that I was at bath station yesterday evening
> and if my trains were on time I might have seen Willow!!!!

Sorry, this particular time was a week last Saturday.  I've tried to leave
Bath many  times.

> Life sucks! this morning I left the iron on and had to go back home from
> the office, and caught the wrong train which zoomed past my station and
> the next before waiting 20 minutes for a train back to my station, then
> wait another 15 minutes for the next train back to bristol.

Oooh, nasty.  On Saturday I rushed to catch the last train eastbound
(London bound) at Chippenham station to discover the train on the station.
I rushed aboard, though was a little disconcerted when it pulled off in the
direction of Bath (westbound) And of course the last eastbound train back
for the evening had already left Bath station when I got there[1].

See there is a Bath, and there is no escaping it, no matter how hard you
try[2]....

Later.

Mark.

[1] Good job I know people in Bath who let me crash on their sofa.
[2] Unless you're prepared to catch the bus replacement service out of
there at 7.57, and put up with further delays and finally get to London at
10.40 an hour and a quarter late and miss the start of Hollioaks.

--
s''  Mark Fowler                                     London.pm   Bath.pm
     http://www.twoshortplanks.com/              [EMAIL PROTECTED]