On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Andrew Wilson wrote:

> You're bored aren't you Greg?

Beat me to it ;-)

> The Shawshank Redemption, The Blues Brothers, True Lies, The Usual Suspects
> The Princess Bride, Rocky Horror Picture Show, This is Spinal Tap

Agreed.  Not saying the following are the greatest, but I sure find them
amusing - The Crow, The Matrix, Dark City, Strange Days[0], Contact, Fifth
Element, Little Shop of Horrors...*tries to visualise video collection*...
Tremors, The Lost Boys, Gattaca...and to retain some non-SF cred Dead
Pet's Society and Sense & Sensibility.

L.
~/ Run to the Hills .... Run for your Liiiiiiiiivvves /~

[0] BBC2 switched their schedule from Strange Days to Pulp Fiction t'other
day.  I have to say I find the latter more offensive.