On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> "Newton, Philip" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > Cliff Stoll's book?
>
> And the cookie recipe is really good too. I've tried it. I'm not sure
> if that makes me more or less sad.

That reminds me.  I should see if any of the recipes in the "Little Book
of Mornington Crescent" are actually cookable and edible.

I don't really read serious compsci/geek books very often - too busy with
all this biology.  But was amused by the Hacker's Dictionary, especially
the description of geek behaviour.  I also got "Evil Geniuses in a Nutshell"
to worry people on the bus, and "Mr Bunny's Big Cup o' Java" for pure
entertainment.

L.
"Thunder...thunder...thundercats!"