From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> At 25 euros I can promise you it won't be a decent keyboard. If it's
> not really heavy and made by someone who's licensed the IBM buckling
> spring patent then it's not worth having. (Unless it's a maltron...)

Hear, hear!

At the risk of touching off another flame war on the scale of last week's
discussion on religion, the only keyboards worth having are the original IBM
extended AT keyboards, complete with a clicketty-clacketty keys (must be
them thar buckling springs) and a hefty curved steel backplate inside the
case.

Those Mitsumi and other lesser keyboards that can be had from £4.70 and up
just ain't the thing.

So there. Flame away - whatever you throw at me my keyboard will survive at
least :-)

Andrew.