On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 11:39:35PM +0100, Other wrote:
> At the risk of touching off another flame war on the scale of last week's
> discussion on religion, the only keyboards worth having are the original IBM
> extended AT keyboards ...
>
> So there. Flame away - whatever you throw at me my keyboard will survive at
> least :-)

Heh.  [pulls out Ye Olde Sunne Keyboard] [pulls out random DEC
battleship] [bangs them together like what they do in the movies with
swords]

Sun type 4 keyboards are very good indeed.  If you want a PeeCee keyboard,
the best I've used is an old IBM PS/2 jobbie.  Presumably the same
mchanism as in the AT hunk o' steel.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.