Hello.

There was some talk on the channel just now about Go (the board game, not
the movie), and how some people are interested in learning but don't have
anyone to play against. I'm going to be setting up a mailing list for
interested people and try my hand at a little cat-herding, to see if we can
get some playing sessions together, somewhere, somewhen. If you're
interested, drop me a line offlist and I'll subscribe you.

Cheers,

Earle

--
One must make an end to the myth of opium - visions. The episodes in dreams,
instead of dissolving on some nocturnal screen and evaporating quickly, make