Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> Well, I have a board and stones... But they're not very 'carrying on
> the tube' friendly.

Shall I bring my travel go kit next pm meeting? It's a metal board with
little plastic stones with magnets in the bottom. It's been awhile since
i played, I used to play at clublevel in Holland a long time ago.
Stopped at the point where I had to study to get any better :-) No
desire to learn yosekis by heart.

Brings back good memories though, I will never forget my greatest sense
of accomplishment in go. I was playing in a 20 or so simultanous match
against a chinese go professional player. She was walking past the boards
and making the moves, almost to quick to allow you to think of your own
next move. Somewhere in the middle of our game I managed to wriggle
myself into a position where she would lose.

She stopped at my board. And thought. And all the other players looked
over at us. At the deep thought I managed to provoke. Afte ra long while
she made her move. I lost the game with that one move. ;-)

By the way, that is indicative that I was a weak player, because strong
players don't let the situation get to the point of big mojo swings.

Cheers,
--
Merijn Broeren | Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavour of life,
Software Geek  | take big bites. Moderation is for monks.