On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 04:49:18PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> kgs.kiseido.com is a nice friendly server with a decent java client.

I recommend the Internet Go Server, at http://igs.joyjoy.net/ . Lots of
proper client software available (it's not web-based at all), shitloads of
features including an excellent strength ladder system, and always loads of
people on the system.

The Go list is up and running now; I've manually subbed all the people who
asked to subscribe, but if you haven't and you want to, send mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], with "subscribe go" (but not the quotes) in the
body.[0]

Earle

[0] I'm sure everyone here knows how majordomo lists work, but you can never
be 100% sure, so forgive me.

--
In Pantagruelion I recognize so many virtues, such energy, such perfection,
so many admirable effects, that, if it had been in its qualities recognized