On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 09:59:43PM +0000, Dave Cross wrote:
> WHERE ARE ALL THE BLOODY BOOK REVIEWS?

I'm not "due" for any book reviews having never received a single one
from London.pm (nor asked for one, heh :-) But a certain New Zealander
employee of ORA did fix me up directly with C# Essential and the .NET
Framework Essentials.

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/dotnetfrmess/
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/csharpess/

I intend to implement something non-trivial before doing the review
since this is mostly new to me. I'll leave one teaser from some early
playing though: the language C# is a whole lot cooler[1] than Java!

Paul

[1] no COOL jokes please :)