On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 10:27:47PM +0000, Dave Cross wrote:

> I was actually having a go at the people who HAVE HAD BOOKS FOR OVER A MONTH.
> Makes you wonder how fast they read :)

Sorry, it's not the reading, it's the writing. I've finished the new edition of
Learning Perl and like it a lot (esp. since I'm such a newbie). I've made notes,
but am having trouble summoning the JDFI to do it. I've made my housemates ban
me from playing Cheapass games until it's done, so hopefully I should have it by
tomorrow...

Alex
--
KCBpd lWmulvo ECS+ m5 CPEIV B13 Ou Lmb Sc+isIC+ T++ A6LAT H6oe b5 D+
 - See http://bob.bob.bofh.org/~giolla/bobcode.html for decoding