Piers wrote:
> ...it'd be the Gnomes of Zurich,

Dangerous little fuckers.  Don't mess with them if you know what's good
for you.

> ...by the Grand Masonic Lodge in London,

Now the Moonies, er, I mean the HTML::Masons really are a screwy bunch.
Them and their funny tabards.  But I better not let too much slip.
Not if I know what's good for me.

> or 12 foot lizards from the fourth dimension

Listen, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not
out to get you.  If the TFL's from D4 are just a figment of my imagination
then how do you explain the fact that I haven't seen a house fly in months?

They can't all be on holiday at the same time.

Come to think of it, I don't ever recall seeing a house fly.  Must be
something to do with the large mass and poor aerodynamics...

> Go, read, it's interesting and an easy and entertaining read.

Another book I recently enjoyed is "You Are Being Lied To" from
disinformation.com.

Of course, we all know we're being lied to routinely on a day-by-day,
basis (minute-by-minute as soon as you turn on the TV or open a
"news"paper), but I found the book had some interesting heads-ups
that made me think "Oh yeah, those bastards are lying..."

Hmm...back to Perl.