    Barbie> And perhaps not too surprisingly the intelligence of the
    Barbie> average person has been declining.

It has?  I wouldn't say so.  I'd say that search engines and net access
make us more intelligent than we've ever been, if you equate
intelligence to problem-solving.  The perceived difference in
intelligence is probably because people don't spend years and years of
their lives painting ceilings or composing music or learning to be the
best blacksmith in the world anymore.  We don't pick a job and have it
for the whole of our lives.  Deja-(void), etc.

- Chris.
--
$a="printf.net"; Chris Ball | chris@void.$a | www.$a | finger: chris@$a
         "In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded."