    Nicholas> Minus points include
    Nicholas> That machine is Redhat.

I'm using a Redhat workstation at work at the moment, too.  I told our
sysadmin that I wanted to stick Debian on there, and he pointed me to an
eleven CD Oracle 8i installation set, and told me to have fun with the
client libraries.

So, in search of a round tuit, I use Redhat.  ;-)

(Plus point is that the machine has a lovely monitor and a TNT2, which
is why I was aiming for Debian rather than FreeBSD; the /Quake[123]/
matches would be significantly harder to get running at the same sort of
speed in BSD rather than Linux.  Probably.)

- Chris.
--
$a="printf.net"; Chris Ball | chris@void.$a | www.$a | finger: chris@$a
 chris@lexis:~$ perl -le'@a=($^O eq 'darwin')?qw(100453 81289 9159):qw