On Thu, 23 May 2002 11:07:14 +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 11:00:34AM +0100, Peter Haworth wrote:
> > My m68k box is now sitting neglected on my desk at home with a tiny
> > disk, no
> > networking, and comparitively ancient Debian installation. I haven't
>   ^^^^^^^^^^
> > switched it on for a year.
>
> bah :-(
> Otherwise it would be interested to learn what it thought of the perl
> regression tests.

The last time I ran them was for 5.005_03, according to google. Back then,
it took about 28 hours for make and make test to run, and only two tests
failed (one in io/pipe, which wasn't allowing enough time for extremely
slow computers, and one in lib/complex, which I don't remember being
completely solved).

If I remember to bring some disks to work (mmm, lovely sneakernet), I'll
have a go with the latest bleadperl, but it'll probably take the whole
weekend, what with all the stuff Jarkko's stuffed in.

--
        Peter Haworth   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"C Code. C code run. Run, code, run... PLEASE!!!"       -- Barbara Tongue