> > > Otherwise it would be interested to learn what it thought of the perl
> > > regression tests.

Unfortunately, it appears to think it doesn't have enough disk space. The
linux partition is only 120MB, and the distribution takes up almost half of
that when unpacked. I removed almost all the installed packages to make
space, but Encode seems to need several MBs to itself, just to compile. As
it takes more than 24 hours to even get that far, I'm afraid I have to give
up. Too many tests rely on Encode to attempt building without it (though it
mostly works on my x86 box at work).

--
        Peter Haworth   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Boneless Herring - may contain bone" (product label at Sainsbury's)