On Sun, Jul 07, 2002 at 11:26:00AM +0100, Simon Wistow wrote:
> Groups to host mailing lists because of this) and the ability to set
> reply-to munging on a per-subscriber basis.

How do you see this working? Some people get munged, and others not?
What happens when a person gets a non-munged reply-to, they reply to
author instead? This then mandates a pile more rules for people who
start getting spurious unfiltered replies in their inbox? Sounds
annoying... Perhaps I'm missing some link here.

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace ....................................... http://paulm.com/

"If I could save time in a bottle, then they learned to hide in trees."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/