On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 05:33:20PM -0700, Toby|Wintrmute wrote:
> *delurks*
> Speaking of Word docs, what do u with job applications that demand your CV in
> MS Word format?

When I last applied for jobs, I passed my CV around as a single URL to the
CV on the web. This seemed to me to be the easiest thing to do. I think it
is likely to be in PDF though, next time I have to do it, as I would quite
like some sort of rendered format that can't be easily mangled by the pimp
who attempts to pass it to the wrong type of companies.

Personally, though, if they *demand* it in M$Word, then I probably won't
much like working there, and so I don't tend to apply for that sort of job.
This attitude may need to change in the future, though. :-(

--
Lusercop.net - LARTing Lusers everywhere since 2002