At 28/11/2002 15:15 [], Mark Fowler wrote:
On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Graham Barr wrote:

> Heck I even gave a quote for the cover as I thought it was a very
> promising book. Having read this please tell me its not there as I have
> never received my free copy.

"Perl's internals and XS can be like black magic. [This] is the 'spell
book' you need to protect and guide yourself though the deepest bepths of
this subject"
                 -- Graham Barr, Author of the libnet package

Back of book.  Also quotes from "Charles Bailey, Alasdair Allan, Abhijit
                                                                  ^^^^^^^
Menon-Sen and Norman Gray.
^^^^^^^^^ I don't know any of the other names, but that's Crab from #perl on rhizomatic... - ask if he got a book?

/rataxis

--
S. Joel Bernstein :: joel at fysh dot org :: t: 020 8458 2323
"Nobody is going to claim that Perl 6's OO is "bolted on". Well, except